Holiday Gift Guide for Him
It has arrived!!
Your go-to guide for all the men in your life- always the hardest ones on any Christmas list. I had way more fun making this men's gift guide than I ever thought I would! My husband is so much fun to buy for because he is easy to please and has a lot of interests; however, I know all men are NOT that way so hopefully this gives you some ideas for even the pickiest of men on your list!
I tried to give a variety of options so that this will help with gifts not just for your husband/boyfriend but also for your brothers and dads and in-laws. Similar to the girl's gift guide, I also intentionally coordinated my picks so that you can easily make gift bundles with 2-3 items from this guide if you wanted to.
My husband, Cody, wants you to know he fully approves of and endorses this gift guide. ;) I hope this helps bring more enjoyment to your holiday shopping!
1. Duffel Bag- Every man needs a nice duffel bag at some point, and I love the color combination of this one!
2. Fossil Watch- I love to get men gifts that they wouldn't necessarily buy themselves. I would put a nice watch in that category. This one is great quality and will go with everything they own!
4.Foam Roller- A great idea if you have any fitness gurus in your life! We have one of these and use it weekly!
5. Espresso Mug Set- I love the style of these espresso mugs! Great for the coffee fanatics!
6. iPhone Case with Card Holder- I had never seen these before, but I think it's such a clever and practical idea!
8. Puffer Vest- JCrew has the best-quality puffer vests in my opinion. This one comes in several colors!
9. Cole Haan Sneakers- These were on my husband's Christmas list last year, and he has worn them so much that there are literally holes in them, and he's requesting a new pair this year!
10. Yeti Cooler- I don't know a single man who wouldn't put one of these to use! This is a great option for dads, grandpas, father-in-laws, etc.
11. Wool Beanie- Great stocking stuffer idea!
12. Tech Gloves- Basic necessity if you live anywhere with cold winters!
13. Jean Jacket- Jackets/hoodies/coats are always great Christmas gift options for men IMO. I love the style and color of this Gap jean jacket!
14. Drone- The first gift I ever got Cody when we were dating was a drone, and he was SO excited about it. This is a great option if you just want a smaller one for fun!
15. Cords- Something men don't often buy themselves= pants. ;) Investing in a good quality pair on their behalf is always appreciated!
16. GoPro- This one is a splurge, but I think sometimes men prefer one REALLY AMAZING gift than a bunch of pretty good gifts. This falls into the REALLY AMAZING category.
17. Industrial Desk Lamp- Another unique gift option for under $20!
18. Flannel Shirt- Another classic that any man will enjoy regardless of age or style!
19. Nespresso Machine- This is like a Keurig for Espresso. We have one, and it makes a wonderful espresso shot for a special weekend treat!
20. Slipper - Slippers also fall into the category of things that men would really enjoy having but won't likely buy themselves.
21. Bean Bag Toss Game- My favorite pick in this whole gift guide- it's so fun and you can pretty much guarantee they won't get two of these! ;) We received one as a gift this summer and have used it a lot when we have friends over.
23. Bottle Breacher- A unique bottle opener with a purpose- this company donates to nonprofits who support US Veterans with every purchase.
24. Amazon Echo- This guy needs no description. If you know someone who doesn't have one yet, THEY NEED ONE.